Sunday, July 5, 2020

A Change In Days Off

I kinda liked having Saturday off. I think maybe it was just different, and that's why. I am glad I went to bed early before my day off. I just got a lot of my stuff done early. That's a good feeling you keep the whole day. I slept for almost 8 hours last night. I bought a new pair of running shoes yesterday. Asics gel 5 something or another. Ugly black and white, but only $34.99. Can't go wrong at that price. 

Not much besides that. I watered again. Not much to do once you finish your stuff. It will be interesting to see how work on a Sunday goes. I  think it will be fine. I don't know what I would do for another full day off. At work I get to listen to my books. I dont do that a ton outside my Saturday work days. 

Hmmm, not really a lot on my mind. To be honest I feel very relaxed. Not a lot of stress. Nothing I am particularly worried about. One good thing about my Saturday job is I will take home ~$100 as opposed to spending money. Basically that $100 goes into savings. Plus I contribute I think 10% of my gross to a 401K, and the company matches like 4% I think. My 2nd job is basically just for savings. I feel pretty good about that. 

Probably one positive thing about my life is I never graduated to a higher pedestal to be better than doing any job. I can labor, and I do. 

Its good to be me I guess. 

Anyway I spose. 

Laterzzzzzzz.     :)

xoxo.         :)

xxoo.          :)

Byeeeeeeeeee.       :))) 

No comments: