Wednesday, July 1, 2020

A Successful Day

I got my final garden weeded, and I cut the grass. We worked a full day, and I added a little bikeride to my ride home from work. It was a crappy bikeride,  but I am glad I got it in. Crappy as in slow, and everytime I made a turn I felt like I was going against even a stiffer wind.  Shouldn't it be at my back at some point since my route is a square?  I was happy with my heart rate though to an intermediate effort. 

I was happy with the day. It was full,  and I got even more done than planned. Luckily we had an unexpected good downpour in the morning so I didn't have to water anything. We did have a shitty day for the virus. Our county went from like one positive test to 25 or something. Shit shit shit. I haven't checked area codes or anything. It was bad for our whole State though. Most of the nation really. 

I feel we took it serious, but we have let down our guard. Less masks in the grocery shops and stuff. I still don't know anyone who got it though. 

Outside that not much. Today I don't have a lot to do at all. Water, workout,  and I think that's it. Dinner. 

One thing I learned about myself is I like hot weather. Maybe I just let myself acclimate. I don't mind being outside in 90 degree weather. Fine with me. I don't mind being out in cold weather either. I guess I don't mind being outside. 

Not much really going on at all. For me anyway. Just doing my thing. Taking my days as they come. Not looking to get anything else out of life. This is fine. Now that I think of it that is where you and I differ. You cannot be like me, and I cannot be like me. How I am now I was given as a gift after I gave up. Rescued out of whatever predicament I found myself in. I remember it was horrible. I could not go back to those wilderness days. That night I was given a heart that could handle such things. Upbeat, strong,  courageous,  confident. All those things. Its probably how I could play the fool with such terrible ease. I had nothing to worry about. 

That's how I feel most times,  except there  still is a big gap between you, and I still. I figure now when I go do #3 that is when the gap will be bridged. Until then I am of little use. Until then you are a person born of this World. Doing what those types of people do. 

Anyway I spose. 

Laterzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeeeee.         :)))

No comments: