Tuesday, June 30, 2020

I'd Hate To Break My Streak, Cuz Of No Title

Monday was okay. I got everything done I wanted. I weeded my tomato garden, and remulched it. Finished mulching the garden I worked on yesterday, and watered everything. I just have one more garden to weed. Where do these weeds come from?  Sheesh. I got my workout in too. The days still are busy. I see no end. There always is stuff to do. 

I think once I weed the last garden, and cut the grass, that should be good. It is going to be pretty hot outside all week. I have to take the dogs for a walk today, add a little bike ride after work too, and dinner. Today will be flat out busy. 

We had one positive virus test yesterday in our county, so hopefully that is the direction we are headed. I see pretty soon every company will be boycotting spending advertising money on Facebook. Kinda a reverse protest. I guess it shows people are sick of seeing shit that divides. Life is short enough to be angry all the time. I blocked or defriended right wing protestors in my feed. I don't need to see it. 

That wasn't a big deal to me really. I was living a covid-19 lifestyle even before the virus came, so I don't have any friends anyway. I am weeding my stupid gardens instead of going to happy hours. 

I finished yesterday feeling accomplished I guess. I was busy pretty much the whole day. We picked up something easy for dinner. I crashed, so I'll have to go back and rewatch the last part of the 2nd episode of Perry Mason. I have Saturday the 4th off, and we are working on Sunday instead. Normally I'd have the whole weekend off, but production is down,  and the company I work for are only working 4 people during the week, so I still have to work. Money coming in though is always good. 

Outside that not much. It's just my boring life. Boring from the outside that is. I am fine with it. I have no idea what other people do. Not a clue. I am pretty sure either this post or one of the previous ones was 30 days in a row.  30 days is a goal you should never partake of. So pointless. Like this blog. 

Laterzzzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.         :)

xxoo.          :)

Byeeeeeeeeeee.        :)))

No comments: