Thursday, June 18, 2020

That Day Filled Up

Yesterday was a full day. I worked my full shift. I got my run in which was sluggish. My workout seemed tough too. It was hot outside which could explain the run. Not sure. Not enough sleep too?  Of course I felt fine waking up. 

That wasn't the end of the day either. I had mulch to do. I got a good amount of that done,  and watered the grass, and gardens. We ate dinner outside,  and I went to bed. That's a full day. Over 14 miles total. However long I've had my fitbit, like 2 years 4 months or something,  I've walked enough miles to travel the Earth's core. I think 77,000 miles. It also said my average daily steps was like 24,800. There is no way that happens if I didn't walk a lot at work. 

Today should be a relatively easy day. I have to work, run, and pick weeds in my tomato garden. That should be about it. Thursdays are typically long work days. 

I really think things start chilling out as far as stuff that needs to get done. Probably not. There is always shit that needs to get done. Summer is so busy. You basically open up your whole outside with work to do. Not just the hour or so to occasionally run your snowblower, and roof rake. Every day there is stuff. What is crazy is our yard. So full of stuff. Then it will die, and our yard will be bare. Then it will fill up again. It's a neat cycle. 

My blood pressure is staying steady. Just above what I want it to be. :)  

I guess in life we do what we enjoy. I enjoy the end of my days me being tired. I enjoy having a good amount of labor in. When I am up in the morning I really look forward to a full day. I don't want leisure. I don't want to watch tv all day, or watch movies. I don't even  want to read all day. I want activity, and that's what I get. 

Sitting at a beach doesn't do it for me. My life on  the outside is boring as heck I am sure. My heart is fine with it though. I suspect people seek for the activities that will make them happy. My heart is happy,  and then I start my activities. I am happy to wake up and go to work. I think more than anything I wake up, and I am happy. Even on my days off I think of all the things to be done. 

Anyway, I spose.  

Laterzzzzzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.            :)

xxoo.           :)

Byeeeeeeeeeee.      :)))

No comments: