Saturday, June 13, 2020

I Definitely Got Time

Good morning. How's it going?  I am doing fine. I am at 68 miles with another full day of work ahead. Plus another run. My run yesterday was better. I could feel the start of me getting in running shape. I'd say there was around a decade of me running distance, and wow, how did that work?  The starting runner cannot fathom those things. I don't even know where this is leading. I've run 13 days in a row no less for the ware. Is that the saying?  I do not kneel down as easy, so I really have to stretch more.  Remember how I started the year?  

I did an extra set of pullups,  and dips. I did the last set after 4- tens of the knee to chest. The last one burned. Doing better on form with the dips. Just go slow and steady. When you are a kid of 125 pounds or something it seems you just zipped them along. An old person of 165 pounds there will be no more zipping dips. at least for a while yet. Gotta get my muscles used to it. 

So, I am at the beginning of things. Beginning running, and the future is uncertain. Are greater, and better things in store?  Can I use my insane normal work activity as a stepping stone to bigger and better things?  That's the question we will answer as we move on. 

I don't feel I have the time to be a real exercise weenie, but when you resistance train that stuff gets easier,  and you can do more. My pushups were surprisingly easy yesterday. Actually the pullups were harder, and usually the reverse happens. 

As always when I look in the morning the future is unlimited. I am always ready to get after it. Fatigue does take away some of the sparkle I have when I first wake up. Really though right now I feel excited. I feel great things can happen potentially.  As far as me running, and getting in really good shape. 

Lisa goes back to work one week from Tuesday. She will get on a regular schedule. She really likes staying at home, luckily she likes her job and the people,  so it will be good. 

Outside that not much. The World moves on. We are in a stretch of good weather. I am in a good stretch of living. Being active. Starting next week I foresee 80 miles being my norm, just cuz we will be in full swing. Lisa picked up icecream from the bakery. I had her get me an ice cream sandwich. We are a bakery, and we make cookies. It is a good idea, and I had chocolate ice cream with two peanut butter cookies, and mini peanut butter chips sprinkled on the side. That shit will take off I feel. It was really good. 

The thing about it though is I make the cookies. Fill the bakery with cookies, two for each ice cream sandwich, also when funerals start ordering again, it is a lot of work. Plus getting the ice cream sandwiches packaged is work too. I won't be involved with that too much. It will take a while as most things do, but I feel it will take off. Can't wait to try the macadamia white chocolate cookie with strawberry ice cream. How good does that sound?  

Anyway, I guess things are going good. I feel pretty good about stuff. A lot of good things going on with me. There is even talk of another stimulus in late Summer early Fall. Can you imagine?  How did I end up so lucky coming out of this thing better off?  I doubt I am in the majority. I guess its good to be able to live comfortably on very little. 

Anyway, I gotta run. 

Laterzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeeeee.      :)))

No comments: