Tuesday, June 23, 2020

I Am Like A Normal Person

So, last night I crashed. I got over 7 hours of sleep. I was tired too when my first alarm went off. 1 hour and 15 minutes later than it used to. Pretty sure that waking up at 2:30 AM to run before work is over. How I even did it for so long is beyond me. 

Yesterday was busy. Not only did I have to go shopping after work, but I got a call from the police yet again. My dad ran out of gas. I was just going to ignore the cops call, but they called Lisa too. I guess they have both our numbers now. The cop drove him to our house, and I drove him with gas can to his car. He was over on the North side of town,  which I never go to. I ran before I took him,  cuz for some reason I cannot imagine fucking up my 30 days of running. I did my workout after. 

I have no idea why this 30 day of running is a big deal. There aren't no prizes. It isn't even some kind of great accomplishment. I am running ~1.5 milers. People have run marathons 30 days in a row. Probably not while working full time is my guess, but what I am doing is no accomplishment at all. Yet I still do it. 

It is harder than I thought it would be. My legs are always in a constant state of being fatigued and sore. It seems my back is too from working out. This is the worst. Being sore all the time. I did feel good on my run yesterday. Felt like I could keep going and going.  Unfortunately,  or maybe fortunately I guess I had to take my dad to his car. I am taking him out to dinner Friday. I figure i would probably like him better if I see him outside of the cops calling me again for whatever he is doing. 

I am a Pejchl. The ladies have been dead since forever,  so I am not one of your typical family is important type of people. It could just be I am who I am. Accepted. I don't need to rely on current customs like hallmark holidays and stuff. I don't give a fuck about them. I really don't give a fuck about much. I have my day to day. I have the ability to be my base self I guess. A saint I am not. 

I can be honest about this stuff, cuz i am accepted. I don't need affirmations from others,  because they matter not one bit to me. That is confidence from being accepted.  It also is strength being accepted. It also is knowing the truth. As I am now it is impossible for me to be a saint. That part of the story is not in my hands, and actually very little was. Perhaps the only part was me decades ago overcoming myself. I was told that is why I'd be rescued out of every entanglement I got into. So I guess that is my little part of the story. 

Anyway, like i said that 30 day of running thing I am doing is baffling. I cannot imagine why it is something I am so disciplined to do.   

Gotta go. 

Laterzzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.         :)

xxoo.         :)

Byeeeeeeeeeee.       :)))

No comments: