Monday, June 15, 2020

Everything Done On A Sunday

Good morning. How's it going? Me, I am fine.  I got everything done yesterday I wanted. Clothes all done,  folded,  and put away. Dishes all done, and put away. Microwave, and stove cleaned. Not even on my list. Grass cut, and watered,  gardens watered. Cleaned the truck, which wasn't on the list, and made my cucumber sauce,  so we had gyros last night. I had a ton of REM sleep too. I even got a late start. I started a stupid game on my phone, so that took up a few hours. Got my run in too, which actually felt really easy. I thought maybe my pace was faster, but I am usually 11:xx per mile. I remember when an easy run was like 8:45. Those were the days huh?  

Anyway my blood pressure is good. Not perfect,  but it's okay. Not much else. Today starts Lisa's last week before going back to work. I think it was March something when it started. So 3 months off. A lot has been done with the house. I think the city offices open up this week, so we can get a dump pass. The last thing really on our to do list. Well besides some honey-do shit I have no interest in tackling.   

My life is easy I guess. I have to workout today, and I needed those two days off let me tell you. I still felt a bit sore this morning when I got up. I am surprised I could run yesterday. My legs are sorta tired, but they can go on a run. I don't know how that works. 

I don't have much planned this week. My days fill up fine though. I am always busy, and always active. By the end of the summer I bet I can be in pretty good shape. I like Mondays. A start of the week. Seems like this week should be fine. 

I guess that's it. I got nothing.  

Laterzzzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.         :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeeee.       :)))

No comments: