Monday, June 8, 2020

Something New

Yesterday I washed and waxed my truck. It's been years. Remember before my black truck, I had a '94 Ranger.  Obviously I never washed that thing. Also before Covid-19 I just paid for unlimited washes. We weren't sure of the working situation, so that is one of the monthly fees we gave up. We will do it again, but for Winter. It doesn't really take very long to wash and wax. 

I also ran again, and cut the grass did laundry. Instead of weights I bought what they call a power tower. I think that's what they call it. You can do pullups,  ab knee raises,  and most importantly dips. So for like $130 I can do more exercises. I like the idea of ab work,  but really it is the dips that I wanted. Lifting that body weight in a different way than just pullups.  

The cdc made some type of typo on Michigans covid numbers. They said our daily total for yesterday was like 5500 +, and it was like 140. Saturdays was like 200 and something. Our numbers should be ~58,000 according to multiple sources, and the cdc has it at 64,000.  So, I guess now we will get a day of -5000 cases.   :)   I did do a double take, cuz around us we had free testing. I was going to try and go yesterday, but didn't make it. Still though, I was like wtf?  

Oh, i went to amazon prime last night to look for a show. An amazon original starring Janelle Monét, however you spell it.  Um yes please.   ;)  I've had a crush on her since she did that video with Fun. The "We Are Young" song. 

I saw her in the movie Tubman I think, and maybe something else.  Pretty sure I am just the guy who can make her become straight.   It's a good show. Its called homecoming,  and it is based on a podcast. 

Other than that not much. My blood pressure read a little high. 143/85 i think. I am not worried at that number though. Yesterday was a non drinking day, and my resting heart rate fell back 3 bpm again. Really i do want my top number to be below 140. BP is weird though, I can take it now, and it might read 135/something. When drinking every day i think it was reading 160, and higher,  so I stopped checking it cuz i was afraid to see a bad number. When your blood pressure is high you can feel your heart beating. 

Restaurants and bars open up today, but from what I understand you can't sit at a bar, you  just sit at a table I guess. Not positive how that works. Obviously I won't be going to drink so it doesn't matter to me. I am not even going to go out to dinner. I don't do it a lot anyway. 

I spose I will have a typical day. Work,  run workout, not much else besides that. 

Laterzzzzzzzzzz.    :)

xoxo.            :)

xxoo.          :)

Byeeeeeeee.         :)))


No comments: