Saturday, June 27, 2020

One Day Is Unlike The Other

I slept around the same time the last two nights. Today I feel well rested. Not tired like yesterday. I didn't work out yesterday. I just want to recover from soreness. I am taking the weekend off. My miles will be down quite a bit this week too. Lemme check.  I will probably be 72 miles. maybe 73, or 74. My down week happens to be last years goal number. 

Outside that not much. I didn't go with my dad last night. Kinda dozed through it. I'll call him this morning,  and we can do something after work. Get a burger or something. With Florida,  and Texas shutting things down it has me wary of eating at restaurants. A wimp I know,  but what are you going to do. The risk of living with some shitty fever for two weeks is not worth eating out. Especially since my county had a good amount of cases yesterday. One of those weird things. All week it's been like 4 or 5 or something low, and yesterday 17.  

Its why I never make plans. The end of the day I just wanna do what I wanna do. Basically nothing. Another thing I should remember about myself, kinda like my left knee. 

Anyway today is a day. It should be fine. Next week is July 4th week,  so I will be busy at work, and probably for the next 6 weeks. 

There will be some financial pain showing its ugly head. 2nd quarter earnings will be starting soon. Nike posted a bigger than expected loss yesterday. The extra $600 runs out pretty soon. Another month. Manufacturing is down. I don't see it on the news, but I know. I know just by my Saturday job. A good amount of people just don't know yet how dire their financial position is. 

I guess the escalation in cases makes everything bad again. If we had this under control by now maybe it would be okay. Its worse now than before. We cannot shut things down again. 

The budgets at State level will be slashed. That's police, fire,  and Education. Slashed budgets mean slashed jobs. Vendors at stadiums.  

I get the feeling we are in a paradigm shift. The World is different. What we do will be different. Say my knee was fine, and I got in good running shape. Maybe I'd like to run a distance race. There are none.  :)  

Things will be different it seems. To what extent I don't know. The World today is different than the one I grew up in. Young kids just wanting to go out and party on the weekends may be putting people at risk. 

You give a young me the opportunity to go out, and maybe hook up with a girl, man that's just what we did. It was fun. 

Anyway, guess I'll get ready for work. 

Laterzzzzzzzz.   :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.         :)

Byeeeeeeeee.       :)))

No comments: