Tuesday, June 16, 2020

A Perfect Storm

I had my day cut out for me. First there was work. I had to run,  and workout. Lisa, and I were going to the plant store plus I had to get groceries. I didn't go on Sunday again, mostly cuz I've been cutting the grass every Sunday. So I got the run in before shopping. I was tired, and my legs are  really feeling my activity lately. The run was fine. In the end everything worked out fine. I am happy I have that couple years of working out under my belt. I was tired, but I can get my workout in when tired. 

My muscles feel the activity. That is good on one hand, but a nuisance too. I don't know how all of a sudden your day gets away from you. I even finished watching the end of my mini series on HBO. 

I did have my first bad sleep in a while. Like 4:59 hours. I woke up around midnight, and couldn't fall asleep. I think my fatigued muscles actually kept me up. It's what I was thinking about.  :)

I think the first thing I do after my 30 days is 4-800s. Might as well try and turn this into something right?  I think the track makes regular runs easier,  and faster. Speed work really. I could do the 800M hill by my house. 4 hard ups,  recover downs. I think I'll hit the track first. I am definitely not looking forward to that. 

It does work for me though. A jog to my local high school is ~1 mile. Warm up, and recovery. 

I got my application for voting by mail. I think I'll just do that from now on. It's easier. I'd vote more too. We have some kind of primary coming up on Aug 4. I have no idea what that is about. I'd never vote for it, but by mail why not. 

I think there was a demonstration in Michigan for people burning their mail in applications.  :)  All because the Trumpen-a-tor said something derogatory about it. That mail in voting is a liberal plot to steal the election or something. 

It does get out more votes,  and I can see that to be a problem for one who has no chance of getting the majority of votes. Actually it will be a problem for the right for the foreseeable future. On a National scale anyway. I feel Trump opened the battlefield for more States to be involved in the decision. He's just a bad President. It happens. 

Anyway, not much besides that. Today, I only have to run thankfully. I do like working out though. Yesterday I felt I was getting stronger, and that's always good. It's a good feeling. 

Yesterday was 16 days in a row of running my 1-1/2 mile route. It's getting better, but my legs are fatigued. Probably from the amount I use them regularly anyway. I definitely need to get in a better stretching routine. 

Anyway, I gotta run. 

Laterzzzzzzzzz.     :)

xoxo.           :)

xxoo.           :)

Byeeeeeeeeeee.         :)))

No comments: