Friday, June 12, 2020

Sluggish

So, my 12th run sure was sluggish. The weather was fine too. I know you cannot take too much stock in me  running every day for such a short run, but yesterday sure sucked. I definitely expected better. Most runs are done having 10 miles in my legs which doesn't help. I guess I really want my easy runs to feel easy. My heart rate doesn't go up to extremes, but yesterday did not seem easy. 

It is this fact that starting to run at the age of 53 would be a tough thing to do for someone who hasn't run since high school. I didn't think it was easy in my late 30s to start. I'm kinda trying it again at 53, having taken a couple months off. 

In other news I still am eating eating eating. I swear I eat a banana, and I am hungry 30 minutes later. Eat a sandwich, afterwards I am looking for food in the not too distant future. Its ridiculous. I came home, and had two slices of bread and butter. Plus l ate cherries,  and a cinnamon roll. (Mini)  fruit salad after my run. For dinner I had salmon, baked potato, and salad. 

I switched my salad thingy. I'll make one big salad. One big salad equates to two work salads. That should last for like 4 dinners. At work,  I am going to make each day just a tomato,  and cucumber salad. Just cuz making that is easy. It takes no time,  and i love it as much as anything. So if i don't feel like making a big salad the night before work (always) i don't have to. I can make it as i am making dinner, and have it for like 4 dinners. I will be interested to see my weight this week. 

Other than that not much. I did do some weeding yesterday, and i have to do another spot too. Nothing real significant happened yesterday. I didn't think of anything real significant. Life continues to move on. I see the virus is taking hold in Florida, Arizona,  Texas, North Carolina, etc... South Carolina too. Pretty brutal this thing is. In Michigan we are letting down our guard, as our numbers are dwindling. Yesterday was over 200 though after probables taken into consideration. Texas is a big State. Very spread out. In Florida it is all old people,  so that may be troublesome.  What is it going to be like in the Fall?  How did China stop it so easy?  I saw it may be because it is so natural for those in the East to wear masks. There definitely is no push back when mask wearing is requested. America is filled with a bunch of cowboy wannabes. 

Potentially this thing can get bad again I think. Los Angeles still is horrible,  plus they had those protests.  This thing is a big deal.  We survived the initial outbreak with New York, New Jersey, and Michigan. It expanded,  and now it is expanding again.  It is travel season too, so that *may* be worrisome.  

We can say for certainty this thing is here to stay for a bit. 

Anyway, I gotta go.  

Laterzzzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.          :)

xxoo.          :)

Byeeeeeeeee.         :)))

No comments: