Thursday, June 25, 2020

Had To End It At 24

I couldn't run yesterday. I tried, but every step hurt. I had a feeling. If it hurts to walk it hurts to run. My old rule of running I made up. I hate that rule. It doesn't mean I am done running, but I have to accept this shortcoming in myself. At least til the next time I forget about my stupid knee. 

Yesterday was busy anyway. Challenging busy. Work was work, but I had plans for dinner. I had to water, the kitchen was a mess, I still had  to work out too. 

After about 5 steps of running, I  just walked Hope the rest of the way. I cleaned the kitchen first thing, and plugged away on the other stuff. I got everything in. I even  did 5 sets of the pullups,  and dips. Dips are getting easier now. My 5th set I doubled my normal reps. 

Outside of doing all this I was contemplating my next challenge. I am limited in running. It seems to me I need another physical challenge. Nothing really comes to mind yet. I thought of riding my bike after work. Like maybe a 6 mile time trial is ~ 2 miles  of running is the first thing I thought of. Add longer runs too on other days. I don't know what I will do. I have a love hate I guess with this type of thing. I didn't always enjoy having to run every day, but when it was taken away yesterday, I surely didn't like it. 

Anyway, I did get  everything done yesterday, and cooked chicken on the grill. A productive day feels good. A challenge conquered. Lisa going back to work is going to be good for me. Just having to get dinner ready adds to my timeline. I should research new recipes. Summer eating is boring to me. The only thing I really felt like was grilled chicken. I am doing tacos tonight. 

In search of a new challenge, I feel the world is open to me. Also I know I cannot do all the things. Not gonna make that mistake. 

Outside that not much. As regards to my remarks yesterday, I think Georgia is a tough judgement. They weren't doing horrible at all as compared to others like Michigan, New York,  and New Jersey. Why not try, and get a jump start on a ravaged Economy?  Also the protests and stuff. 

We had an opportunity to kick this early. We failed. Europe tackled it, along with Eastern Countries. Now this thing is going to linger. People are still willing to pack in groups without a care in the World. Lucky for me, I lived a covid-19 lifestyle before it was cool. 

I don't need to do stuff. I am happy at home. Happy with work,  eat, sleep. Personally I don't feel real concerned. A little sometimes, but not much. I am busy, and I have stuff to do each day. 

Laterzzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.         :)

Byeeeeeeeee.         :)))

No comments: