Monday, June 22, 2020

Strange Sleep

For about the first time in forever I couldn't fall asleep. A pretty strange thing for me. I finally did sleep non stop from like 1-5:00 AM. I was pretty out of it when my alarm went off. 

I got everything done yesterday I wanted to, except cook a meal. I had frozen pizza. I did cut the grass, trim, and water. I also weeded the gardens. I got my run in. After today I only have 7 days left. Then I will probably have to run real runs. 3, 4, 6 milers. Start building again. I have no idea how that will turn out. I wanted to do a track workout too. I am nervous for all those kinda. I've only been running ~1.5 milers. 

Today is a workout day. Also I should go shopping. I should really start doing it on Sundays again. My Sundays are not filled with a ton of labor. I have time. 

Our movie theaters are opening soon. I haven't been charged for my monthly thing. I may keep it for a bit. I wouldn't mind doing movies again. I may cancel it, but not right away. I hope to get in a groove again. Lisa goes back to work tomorrow.  :)  After so much time off. She is going to be tired. Not working is different than working. It takes a bit to get it back. 

Really not much going on with me. Just living out my days. Trying to get the running thing back. Being busy. I live the way I like to I guess. In all things I guess I am in a good spot.  I get to fill the day as I choose. It usually is with labor. My yard will get sprayed with weed~n~feed today or the next. I'll water everyday it doesn't rain. My yard looks pretty good. It will even get better. 

Now comes the relaxing part of Summer. I do not have any real projects to do. Lisa is working,  so I'll probably go paddle boarding some.  It's a pretty good time of year I guess. 

I really don't have much on my mind. Nothing too stressful going on with me. I don't have much to worry about. I have no idea what to do for meals this week. Not much even sounds too great in the Summer does it?  Winter is definitely the eating months. 

I don't feel like beef, except in tacos. I wouldn't mind grilled chicken. Hamburgers, and brats are boring. 

Oh well. 

I guess I'll get ready for work. 

Laterzzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.         :)

Byeeeeeeeee.        :)))

No comments: