Saturday, June 20, 2020

It Is Going To Be A Hot One Today

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. Yesterday was okay. My run was okay. I was mentally in it.  I changed places. Sped up a bit here and there. Embraced the heat, knowing I've run in it many times before. It was okay. I can't say I am in shape. but I assume I'll get there. My heart is in it. I am not doing it just to do it. I'd say a lot of the time the last few years I was just running Hope for Hope. Not really for me. 

I forgot I had to workout too after my run. That's kind of a drag, when you weren't even stoked about going to run. I got them both in, and definitely felt good about it.  I have two days off from working out now, which should be good. Let my muscles rest. Today will be 21 days of running in a row.  It has turned out to be more challenging than I thought. You think 30 days short miles big deal. I didn't take into consideration how much I use my legs without running. Also I didn't know I was a beginning runner. Also it mostly has been pretty warm, which puts me at the position of being even more of a beginning runner. 

What do I do afterwards?  What kind of running plan do I come up with?  How many days, and how many miles?  Days off?  Shit, I'll probably have to cross train on my bike. The real question is can I actually become a runner again with these crazy miles I put in just in my regular day to day. At 54 I think it's a pretty good thing to try. 

Other than that not much. I see the virus isn't ending anytime soon. Summer might not be the best time to have this type of thing. People go out more. They travel and stuff. Trump is going to start throwing rallies. Those will definitely be for his benefit. He needs that high I guess, but he is throwing caution to the wind. The SC cases this week taught me much about him. They were cases justices decided with reasoning, and Law etc...  a lot of thought went into the decisions. Trump thought the decisions were all about him. The justices didn't think once about him while making the decisions. 

The World view it seems Trump has is him having a very big picture in the whole picture. Everything else as being small. He has a following too, which is pretty remarkable to me. 

I saw FB is going to have a thing where you can block political adds. I've already blocked or unfriended right wing posters. That is one thing I never need to see. Now I can block all political ads.  You know I probably only check FB once or twice each day. Social media has definitely changed for me.  Geesh, I do this, and I like it. My little updates. It doesn't need to be on social media really. 

For all I know I could be  the only one who reads it. That is fine with me too.  I do my life thing. Busy busy. I don't know what purpose blogging does, but I still enjoy doing it. Weird right?  

Anyway, better get ready for work.  

Laterzzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.     :)

Byeeeeeeeee.       :)))

No comments: