Monday, June 29, 2020

The End Of The Day

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. Yesterday was okay. I actually got a haircut. I just checked my app, and it was a 9 minute wait. Sweet, I signed myself up, and I am normal again. Normal looking anyway. My growing out my hair idea was not going in a very good direction.  :)  I looked ridiculous. We got some stuff for our yard. We made a new sitting nook in the back. I had lunch with my dad. That was fine. I felt safe at the restaurant. 

After lunch,  I weeded one garden, and added more mulch. I'll weed another today. We did the nook area. I got my grocery shopping done earlier too. Such a boring day on the outside, but I liked it fine. All my clothes got cleaned,  and put away, and the kitchen cleaned. We did tacos for dinner. My day was busy. I got some labor done. Today will be busy. I have to work out, and weed and water, and do dinner. We turned our air on again,  and it will stay on for at least a week. 

So yeah, another day. It was fine. If I get those other two gardens weeded today, I'll be done for a while. Nothing major to do. I guess there is always something to do. 

Life goes on. Today is a work day. There will be plenty of labor today. I slept like a champ last night. Ready to start the week. 

I got nothing I guess. I don't know how most people view their life. My dad is in his final years, as am I for all I know. I just grab out of each day what I am alotted. Work,  eat, sleep. I am fine with that. What I did yesterday is what I want on my day off. Pretty much what I want on my days on too. Finish the day with some labor to it. I am under no responsibility to fill up another person's day. Free in that regard. 

Anyway I spose. 

Laterzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeeeee.     :)))

No comments: