Tuesday, June 2, 2020

It Is A Different Kind Of Sleep

I slept for like 7 hours and 10 minutes last night. My sleep score was 84, which is unheard of for me. I feel different. My heart rate starts the day 20-30 BPM lower than if I was drinking the night befire. That is crazy in itself. With my heartrate down I don't start right away fully awake. Coffee is pretty much awesome in this state. With alcohol, it isn't needed. The difference of life between drinking and not drinking is pretty big. The health benefits for me at 53 is kinda a big deal. 

Yesterday I did my Sunday shopping, cuz my Sunday was too busy. We got out at noon yesterday, so it worked out good. I took Hope out for our run when we got home. My heart rate was in cardio for most of the  run. It was even at peak for 3 minutes. It is why running is good for the heart. Nothing else gets your heart rate up so easily. I have no  idea if my knee will let me run 30 days in a row, but so far so good. I'd say it felt better yesterday than the first day. 

I am excited about my run today,  and pushups,  and pullups too. Michigan opens up this week. Retail on Thursday, and restaurants and bars on Monday. Smart to do the bars on Monday. Personally, I am happy with how our Governor did things. She stepped with caution in the great unknown. it looked really bad for Detroit, and MI in general. Remember we were #3 for a long while. 

The financial strain all will deal with we will see. It's going to be brutal. Financial strain with tensions already high due to another race thing is not good. You can see the potential for bad. Add in a President who is so not the voice of reason, but actually the voice of escalation, and November 3rd cannot come fast enough. If that is the right date. It potentially can get really bad out there. 

I have my 30 days. I know I know I can potentially become one of those Health freaks. I had one vice. Not necessarily bad, but for my biology eventually a death sentence. I watched my HBO show last night, and started one called RUN. It was good. I watched 3 episodes. I watered my gardens, and made dinner too. 

It was an okay day. I am really pretty blown away about my heart rate. I can feel the difference in me. 

Anyway, I guess that's about it. Today should be okay. Work,  eat, sleep. Plus I don't have to make a salad today, so that's like a half hour of not having to prep a ton of veggies. 

Laterzzzzzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.            :)

xxoo.          :)

Byeeeeeeeeeee.          :)))

No comments: