Sunday, June 28, 2020

Starting Again

Somehow I lost my post I already started. Long story short, my blood pressure is good. Only 71 miles last week. my muscles are repairing themselves, and I feel much better. I definitely need time for muscle rest, and muscle recovery. 

I gained another pound last week, and body fat stayed the same as a percentage. Today I am going to do a few things. Nothing crazy. I am going out to lunch with my dad. Clean and water, the usual. 

I take my temperature every Saturday before work as a covid-19 check in precaution thing. I think I didn't have it under my tongue correctly. I was always reading in the 95s. I just took it now, and it said 97.6. For the last two months I was 95-something always. I checked it out. Made sure the thermostat was rested under my tongue correctly. Wallah. 97.6. 

Overall I am healthy I'd say. I have a checkup in two weeks. Really I monitor a lot of  things. Temperature every week for work. I monitor my sleep,  my steps. My blood pressure. and my resting heart rate. I got sucked in to wanting to know this information somehow. I can definitely be a number fanatic. 

Other than that not much. I am glad I took this weekend off. Glad my muscles are repairing. and I am not so sore. It's good to get sore, but also it's good to recover. I wasn't letting myself recover. 

All in all I guess I am doing fine. I have my daily routine, which I guess is more like a weekly routine. I feel relatively safe from covid-19. I don't feel I am high risk. I wear a mask when going shopping. Work is pretty much always an exercise in social distancing anyway. To be safe we are going to wear masks again in the back of the bakery. Front of the house always did, and we didn't have to. Just like you see in a pharmacy or whatever. Since this thing is obviously not going away we are going back to masks in the back too. It's just smart. 

Next week will be busy, just cuz I will have to water everything every day. Gotta do dinners too, and stuff. I'll be starting with fresh, and recovered muscles though. Maybe I'll have a pep in my step. 

I did check on some things. I won't be running 30 days in a row obviously,  but I am approaching 30 days in a row of blogging. Not sure if I ever did that. Maybe in the younger years of blogging I did. My life is so much different now. 

I cannot even imagine what kind of a *name* I have from blogging. Perhaps a creep.  :)  I see the viewpoint better of normal people. I see more like them now. 

Whatever. The people don't really matter too much for me I guess. Blogging I still do. Not sure what that means though. Not sure what a typical person thinks of that. 

People don't blog anymore for whatever reason. People lost an avenue to bare their souls kinda. To share their life. To get support when they are frustrated, and maybe feeling like less of a saint. Now what do people do?  I don't know. Blogging may be outdated, but I think there is a desire for people to want to be seen and known. 

Blogging was an avenue to get past the pictures of picnics, and first days of school and whatnot. 

Maybe people just talk and text more. I don't know. 

Anyway for this thing I am approaching 30 straight days. I'd rather it was running, cuz who gives a fuck about 30 days of blogging?  I barely gave a shit about 30 days of running. It definitely was harder than I thought it would be though.  

Laterzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.          :)

xxoo.         :)

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee.     :)))

No comments: