Tuesday, June 9, 2020

I Can Be A Number Weenie

Good morning. How's it going?  Me. I am fine. Yesterday was pretty normal. I worked, ran, worked out. Added to my workout were dips,  and the ab knee raise thing. 4 sets of 5 dips,  and 4 sets of 7 knee raise thingies. I'd like the dips to move up hopefully,  but that was my first time. I gotta make sure I get my form down too. There is a little balance, and stuff at play in dips. it's been a while. I had a dip machine at the old people's work out place, but it's different. 

I watered my plants, went shopping after work. I cooked steak and potatoes on the grill. watched my HBO show, and read my book a bit. My  blood pressure was 138 this morning. I'd really like it to be lower. My resting heart rate went down a couple ticks. Normal, and busy day I guess. 

I don't know what is going on with the covid numbers in Michigan. Looks like Louisuana had their day yesterday. It seems there may be probable cases in the past the cdc and Michigan Dept. of Health and Human Services might not agree on perhaps. our numbers the last two day were in the 100s. Looks like cdc added them both yesterday, but unassigned. No clue. Our daily numbers are down,  but no clue what the 5500 Sunday numbers come from. Like how long ago?  I'm a number weenie, and I am getting weird numbers. 

I wonder how the restaurants did yesterday. A lot of old people eat out for some reason. Like all their meals. Something with their generation I guess. I am not even sure how bars are supposed to work. I am not going to find out anytime soon either. 

Running is getting easier kinda. I wouldn't expect to see a huge difference til I get another 3-4 runs in. I'll be around the halfway point of 30 days of short runs. Legs are cooperating on the running part. 

Really nothing else going on with me really. Not a lot on my mind either. Just living life seeing how it all plays out. 

I guess people typically find themselves getting caught up doing more and more. Getting sidetracked with however many different activities. My life ended up being simple. One of the best things is owing no one anything. Not money, but I don't owe people my time, and I don't have to be anything to anyone. I just live out my days. 

I can't really explain it. I don't have a lot of stress I guess. 

Anyway gotta run. 

Laterzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.         :)

xxoo.          :)

Byeeeeeeeee.       :)))

No comments: