Sunday, June 21, 2020

Tired At The End Of The Week

Today couldn't start out any worse. I don't feel I slept great last night. My BP is running a little higher than normal. Also I gained .4 pounds, and .2 of a percent of body fat.  WTF?  Dammit. I don't care about gaining weight but the body fat percentage is bullshit. 

My run yesterday was really hot. I saw several people walking their dogs. Hope is an ass, so that was annoying. I think it was 21 days though. I figured I'd have a drink with it being Saturday. I had one, and wasn't feeling it. I watched a couple movies,  and started another. I ended up with 82 miles last week. This week Lisa goes back to work. 

As I am having my coffee, I am starting to feel better. More ready to get shit done today. I do have to cut the grass for sure. I think the lawn people may be coming tomorrow. Early in the week for sure. I have to do laundry,  and some cleaning. Have to get my  run in. I think I'd like to make something good for dinner. Not sure what though. Winter is so much better for that type of stuff. 

Really not a lot on my mind. The virus is a stickler. I don't think we took it serious enough. Still don't think we are. Some States are being brutalized. Many already were. Politic season is soon to be upon us. Tensions may run high. I don't know. I think I'll just do my thing.  Try, and get my BP down a bit. Stay busy. There is always something with me. First there was a cough. Now my BP. Plenty of shit to worry about day after day. 

I really got nothing. 

Laterzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.         :)

Byeeeeeeeeeee.       :)))


No comments: