Wednesday, June 3, 2020

I Spose

I just took my blood pressure. It was a little high. I didn't take it a 2nd time, which usually reads lower yet. It was an acceptable level, plus it is working it's way down I believe anyway. My previous medication was magic I guess. I could have my cake and eat it too. I would cough like a hyena though, especially in the morning. It is better not having my cake though. Better for me, I just had to battle I guess to get that addiction out of me. I think it is mostly beaten into submission. After numerous tries and fails. The weekend hasn't popped up yet. After all my tries though,  I definitely started liking alcohol less and less. 

Maybe addiction is a keep trying til you get it type of thing. You fall down, just try and get back up. It helped I did live in fear of my escalating heart rate, and bad BP readings. Your body still has to overcome the addiction. Much of it dopamine that gets triggered in your mind that makes you feel good while doing the addiction. Then there is your mind lying to you just imagining the euphoria you get from doing so called addiction. 

One thing surprised me yesterday. I was watering the lawn with my tractor sprinkler. Sitting outside watching it go. No drink in hand, just sitting in the sun watching it go. I wasn't bored. I didn't need a drink for this to be an okay time. I had no idea that was possible. That type of thing was always a drinking activity. That surprised the heck out of me. 

My heart rate acted a little funny last night. I don't fell it got down as low as the night before. My resting heart rate still went down. What I think happened is I ran for a 3rd straight day. On legs not used to running. I think my body was busy repairing,  so maybe the whacky heart rate. My body was busy while I was sleeping. Also I do worry about my legs running 30 days in a row, when the legs are breaking down at 3.   :)    I have just the beginning running problem. Legs not used to the pounding. I do bet I recover better without alcohol. 

My State and county look to be doing good with covid-19. I don't think my area code has had a positive in a while,  and the county is way down along with the State. As it would have it we are opening up at the perfect time for our state. Other states are different. We got hit pretty hard due to direct flights to China I think. New York I believe had Italy flights too. We shut down. Took our lumps,  and it is time for us to open up. 

Lisa starts work either Tuesday or next Tuesday. She is not excited.   :)  she likes the time off, but she will like going back too. The kids go back tentatively July 1.  I will miss that little income kick we got with Lisa's extra $600 + unemployment. We are fine though. We've grown our little nest egg more. Plus I feel no pressure like I should travel. You know?  Like I should take a vacation somewhere. Maybe I will next year somewhere,  as long as there are no pandemics, and race riots and stuff. 

Yesterday was a good day. No desire to drink. Got a good amount done. Enjoying sitting outside doing nothing, without drinking. I watched the rest of my run series on HBO. The actress was pretty perfect. Attractive sometimes,  but not always. You know that girl who doesn't have the perfect body, but the face is pretty sometimes?  Not hot really,  but as things go you find her kinda hot?  That's her to me, while I watched the show. 

You never know with us guys.   :)

Laterzzzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.            :)

xxoo.            :)

Byeeeeeeeeeee.          :)))

No comments: