Wednesday, June 24, 2020

It Is 59° Outside

A little reprieve from the heat.  An interesting note from yesterday. Our current President held a rally indoors at some mega-church yesterday in a State with spiking rates of infection. On the same day I heard the EU is going to put the US along with Russia,  and Brazil among other Countries on their not allowed to travel to an EU country list. In this respect we are being treated as one of the dumber nations, we could not get this under control. We do really look dumb. We've acted dumb. We continue to act dumb.  

So we are a nation filled with dumb people. We've known it a while, but I guess it takes some time for those true colors to shine. Next up for Michigan is migrant workers. Blueberry season will be upon us. We have many farms in Ottawa County so we will see how that affects things.  So far Michigan is doing okay, but we've had a little uptick lately. Not like Florida, Georgia, Texas,  California,  Arizona, the Carolinas etc...   Georgia will probably overtake us today. They probably would have been 10s of thousands less than us, but they opened up early. Monday morning quarterbacking is easy, but Georgia gambled the info we were getting was wrong. It was a gamble too. One that should lead him to the unemployment lines once his term is up. That is what is at stake. 

You cannot instill reason into people who are blinded by politics though. You may as well not talk about such things. Still though people being blinded by politics is a thing to marvel at. 

Anyway I got run 24 done yesterday with a little knee issue started the day before. Yikes.  Can't have that. I believe I should be able to run no problem. This knee should not affect me. I've run thousands of miles before. See how I am too?  Evidence suggests I may have a left knee issue when I run consistently. I turn a blind eye to evidence, and don't believe it. I can run, and will have no issues is what I think. So I gamble there is no issue. 

Its okay I play the fool. It's just me running, and my stupid knee. I am not gambling thousands of people may get sick every day, and dozens every day die. My gamble has little meaning, except to me.  

That is what I felt when I saw those people cramming inside like sardines to hear our current President speak. A gamble with the health of many people at stake.  The reward if the gamble works?  Nothing really.  Only bad pretty much can come from it. The audacity to gamble with peoples lives. Those lives don't matter. It's like being a general on the battlefield.  Lives will be taken. Probably not the general's life. All for whatever people are fighting for that day. 

It is a true statement of History that no lives matter. The people in power believe that their lives matter, and they will gamble and sacrifice the lesser lives to fulfill whatever they feel their purpose is. 

You should throw away your obedience to your *leader*  your life doesn't matter to him or her. Have some courage.  Find your own truth. Or are you in the middle of living happily ever after?  

Anyway, life is back to a bit of normalcy for us. Lisa is working. I gotta start having meals ready. I still have to run, and workout,  and water stuff. Life will not slow down for me. 

Anyway, I spose.  

Laterzzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.           :)

xxoo.         :)

Byeeeeeeeeeee.        :)))

No comments: