Monday, July 6, 2020

Working Saturday Is Better Than Sunday

Not by a huge margin, but when I finish my Saturday job it is nice to have the next day off, and not a full week ahead. Other than that it is fine. 

We got the virus going on. I think it is something we are just getting used to live with. Some don't take it serious as if getting sick for a couple weeks is a fun thing for them to do. After all this time everyone is an expert on this thing too. 

I feel medicine is not a political profession. It's a health profession. I trust the medical professionals more than the political people to know how to handle this type of stuff. I'd take their judgements as being the best course. Everyone is such an expert in such vast amounts of fields though. 

One of the good things about getting old is fun takes a different meaning than it does for young people. I don't ever want to go on an all day drinking binge. Not that I was ever real successful at that. What with my tendency to want to sleep after I drank a bit. I am so boring I love it. It's a good way to be. Enjoying it too I guess is the important part. 

Last week I gained another pound, but lost another half percentage point of body fat. My body fat now is the lowest I've registered since doing this. Getting below 20% would be sweet. Especially since I haven't really changed my diet outside of my daily salad. And eating a lot of fruit. That's just to get good stuff in me. I guess I am building muscle with weight going up, and body fat percentage going down. When I weighed 158 pounds my body fat was the highest. Now that I am 169 my body fat is the lowest. It kinda sucks shit works that way huh?  Body fat is all about muscle though. Not being skinny. 

Anyway not much really going on with me. Lisa cleaned the garage. She had the truck loaded up to bring to restore. Turns out we don't really need to go to the dump. We don't have much junk. We really just needed to get rid of donation stuff. It's been a good year really for organizing our house. Grass is good, gardens are good. I finished in early March an outside house project. Cover our outdoor house vents. It will be interesting to see how that works for heat escape. I swear our AC doesn't run as much. All heat has to escape through the ridge vent. 

Anyway, like I said it's been a pretty good year. The Government even paid my property taxes.  :)  That is in the mail today. 

I spose. I have to get ready for work,  and I have to make my salad. 

Laterzzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.           :)

xxoo.         :)

Byeeeeeeee.         :)))

No comments: