Sunday, July 12, 2020

My Day Off

Good morning. How's it going?  I am fine. I slept a ton last night. I woke up a few times, but in the end I got a lot of sleep. After work all I did was water my gardens. That's it. Just kinda relaxed. Lisa picked up something for dinner, and I crashed. Hold on. Lemme check something. Only 75 miles last week. That isn't really a lot since I had zero days off last week. I thought it may be higher. Zero running miles too. I also skipped a workout day. I am going to work out today though. Maybe change it to Sunday,  Tuesday,  and Thursday. I  think it would be better that way. Monday, and Friday may not be the best days for me to workout. Just beginning, and end of the week thing. 

I have my doctor appointment on Tuesday. The only issue would be blood pressure running high. He can maybe tweak my medication. If its high,  it isn't that high. One thing I know about blood pressure is you can only do do much to help it. I don't think I can be much more active. I am not overweight, and my diet is good. I am really interested to see how my blood work comes back. I've definitely made changes to my diet this year. Taking fish oil pills, and my salad 5-6 times/week filled with raw veggies. I make my own dressing too. Red wine vinegar,  olive oil, no sugar,  no salt, but a ton of spices. Basil,  oregano, thyme, dill weed, cilantro,  garlic powder, red pepper flakes. I think that's it. For me it is like crack. My lipid count was high, so I wanna see if I can fix that. That's the only concern really. My cholesterol is low, and all other markers are normal. 

I have a semi busy day today. Not really though. I'll probably be done with most stuff around noon. I should maybe cut  the grass,  and water it. I have to weigh myself. I'll be interested in that. I looked skinny for me in the mirror the other day. Muscles more toned too for me. The usual Sunday stuff too. Laundry, Kitchen, run the robot, etc...

I think I may take Hope for a run too. My knee isn't perfect,  but I think I can run a short bit. My knee actually is fine, except at the end of the work days it bugs me a bit. At home it's fine though. Probably the cement floors. 

My little neck of the woods is becoming a little hot spot for covid-19. Not horrible like many other parts of the country,  but definitely an uptick. Masks are required now though. so I expect a good amount of improvement in two weeks. My temperature today reads 97.4, so I am still good temperature wise. Staying steady. 

I am about to get bombarded with zucchini and cucumbers. In the next week or so. It's not gonna be pretty.   :)  lol.  

Anyway, I think I'll take Hope now.  

Laterzzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeeeeee.      :)))

No comments: