Monday, November 2, 2020

Tomorrow Might Be Kinda Nutty Huh?

So tomorrow is the big day. I may drive to my normal poll tomorrow just to see how it looks. We are a pretty safe neighborhood that is turning more and more left as the population shifts. Old conservative white dutch people are dying. A robust economy in West Michigan brings people from all walks of life. When I first moved here our county was dry on Sundays. Now pot is legal. The World is changing, and the old white know it nothings can't stop it. 

There is still some white trash Trump supporters here too. You know. Shitty house, old pick ups,  battered wives. You know the sort. I just want to make sure those losers aren't hanging at the polls. Remind them they could be drinking Natural Light, and beating up their kids, instead of doing boring poll "watching".  

Anyway we will see. Today is my first day of vacation. I'll be busy. We are supposed to have pretty good weather this week. I have some projects to do. After yesterday's crazy wind it looks like we had some leaves fall. Lisa is off today,  so I have to wait til she wakes up. She can definitely sleep way more than me. That must be one of those internal energy things. When I wake up, I am up. I am not a hit snooze person at all. 

I am motivated to stay busy all day. It is kinda exciting actually. How much can I get done today?  I think a lot, but not if Lisa sleeps til noon. 

Anyways, I spose. I'm gonna eat breakfast, and take Hope. If you haven't voted,  and you are not a Trump supporter get out and vote. If you are a Trump supporter don't bother. 

Laterzzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.      :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeeeeee.       :)))

MWAH.      :)

No comments: