Monday, November 23, 2020

A Big Stretch

So, I have a big stretch of  days off, but it doesn't feel that way. I already have anxiety of getting everything done. I feel my list today is kinda big, but we will see. 

I don't feel very relaxed, cuz I have a bunch to do. Kinda like a work day. A bunch of stuff needs to get done, so you are busy, and all of a sudden it's time for dinner. I know when dinner comes around I feel pretty good about my day. I  think today should be  the same as long as I get my list done. Not my whole list, but today's list. I already feel way better during this mandatory time off. Last time I guess was unexpected,  and I wasn't always super productive on days off maybe. Not sure. 

I slept good last night again, so that's good. I feel refreshed. I am having a coffee. It is still dark out. I have to take Hope, ride my bike,  workout,  and paint. I did dishes yesterday after work. I could probably stand to do a load of laundry. There is dinner, and an electrical project across the street. The day will fill up. Not sure what to do for dinner at all. I'll probably just do tacos. 

There I feel pretty good about the day already. I think maybe cuz I am organizing the day by thinking it out on my blog. I know hardly anyone blogs anymore. It is soooooo 2010, but it still seems to serve a purpose for me. Makes me think about my day I guess. You have to do more planning though on a day off, cuz it isn't my norm. 

Anyway, I spose.  

Laterzzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeeeee.       :)))

MWAH.       :)  

No comments: