Friday, November 6, 2020

A Lot Of Leaves Fell Overnight

Good morning. How's it going. I had another pretty relaxing day yesterday. I got some stupid shit done you never want to do during a normal week. Haircut,  oil change, flush the radiator, and power steering fluid. Truck is over 100,000 miles,  so it's one of  those things you do. Not one of those things you want to do, but it is definitely peace of mind stuff. I did some more shopping, but no buying. Made dinner,  and did dishes. Not much else. 

My sleep is weird, cuz my schedule is so weird. A lot of leaves just fell though, so I am about to go out again. Nice to have all the leaves fall by Thanksgiving. A lot of times we have to wait til Christmas. 

That's about it really. I am on vacation,  and the weather has been great. I could see where people can get used to not working. It's kinda relaxing. I personally like money coming in though. The schedule/routine is my bread and butter though. Too many days off in a row, and I end up wasting a shit ton of time. When I am working I don't have time to waste. 

I think I'll make an omelette,  and get to work. I figure I can work for a few hours, and maybe go to lunch,  and have a beer again.  :)    lol

Laterzzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.      :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeeeee.       :)))

MWAH.      :)

No comments: