Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Got A Start

I got a good start to our ceiling. It's going to take a bit longer than expected. Also, I totally miscalculated the number of packages I'll need. For some reason I was thinking each package was the equivalent of a 8'x4' piece, but each package is only 14 sf, so I have to buy more. It is a thing we can do a couple packages every day, so not a biggie. 

I did get inexplicably tired yesterday. Like go to bed at 7:00 PM tired. I did read my Sherlock Holmes book before sleeping. I did get all the laundry done though,  and dishes. I took Hope too, so it was an okay day. I really couldn't have done much more, since I was so tired. I do have to go grocery shopping today, work on the ceiling, and cut, and bag grass/leaves. 

I know I said I'd watch election results,  but that's not written in stone. 

What else?  Not much. I think I am getting better at days off in that I keep busy. I have work I want to get done, so I do. Life has always been better if my days are filled with labor. A feeling of accomplishment I guess. 

Besides that not much I guess. Today is election day, and I am so over election season. I am my own person,  and I choose to associate with who I choose. Basically no one I guess. just living my life in the time of covid, which really isn't any different than before covid. I know I used to sit and have a few beers at a bar once in a while,  but I may have graduated from that before covid. I don't remember. 

In a world where people feel the need to be sociable,  I don't,  cuz I am happy internally. I can just do my day to day, and I am fine with it. I don't need more out of life. I imagine few people can say that. I am not lonely,  I don't miss anyone. I am good on my own you know?  

Anyway, I spose. 

Laterzzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeeeeee.      :)))

MWAH.      :)

No comments: