Friday, November 20, 2020

So, I Got A Plan

Since I will be having a lot of time off (for me), I came up with a plan. I made a to do list of things I want to get done. I may add more if I finish too quickly, which is possible. I don't think it is too much for me to do, but it will keep me busy for a while. 

Included in my list are bike rides,  and taking the dogs etc...  I really just want to stay busy. Work,  labor, even though its not the paying type of labor. That's exciting right?  I mean what else are you gonna do?  

So I made a leg of lamb yesterday. It was good. I realized I eat lamb plenty. Gyros. Duh. I buy that meat premade though. definitely different. 

Today I want to get my leaves done,  so the outside work is finished. Then I want to buy supplies for my painting projects. I can get an early start tomorrow with that. I got my workout in yesterday, so I can do that again tomorrow. 

I really am excited about my time off which is surprising. I think it's because I still am going to work. Just doing different stuff. 

I saw the Lions quarterback's wife went off.  Lol. Who cares?  I am sure her life is a real struggle. Why would anyone care what the heck she thinks?  I know her struggles are real. Her husband makes a shit load of money for losing a lot of NFL games. She had 3 small kids at least. Maybe more, and that is a struggle. Kids aren't angels. They are monsters basically. 

Whatever. Some people become way too important in their own minds. 

Today,  I have a day planned. Its still dark, so I'll ride my bike first. Can't do leaves in the dark. 

Should be a pretty fun day. 

Laterzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.     :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeeeeee.     :)))

MWAH.       :)

No comments: