Monday, November 16, 2020

That Was My Sunday

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. So we are shutting down bars and restaurants again. Some schools too. This time there is no unemployment benefit or payroll protection plan going on, that I know of. Where I work we are a bakery,  and basically takeout. We had outdoor seating, but no one is going to do that for a while. We may be unnaturally busy probably. 

I haven't been paying a ton of attention to restaurants,  but  the other day I drove by one, and it looked busy. I know that restaurant is typically filled with old people,  which may seem surprising,  but old people are pretty ridiculous by us.  I think they eat all their meals out. 

Over the last 9 months, I think I've eaten at an indoor seated area 4 times. It isn't going to change me any. I haven't been to a bar in that time to sit, and have drinks. 

Honestly outside maybe going out to eat a couple more times my lifestyle hasn't really changed. When we first shut down it wasn't spreading as crazy as it was now. 

I can control what I do I guess. Outside that I don't have much control over this virus. I don't really have much say whether I'll get it or not. I can just be vigilant in doing what I do. I wear a mask and socially distance. Also I am not really sociable. I am not gonna worry over that which I have little control. Things outside my sphere of influence. 

Today is a work day. I'll have to take the dogs too, and there will be dinner. Back to my boring life, which really is just boring on the outside. I like the way my silly little life is. It's good to be old enough to not caring to be social. I am not lonely, so that's good. I don't even know what lonely feels like. Is anyone lonely?  

I really don't have a lot of yearning in my heart either. I guess that's good too. The one thing to worry about is restaurant workers, and servers.  How do they pay rent/mortgage?  Shutting down for 3 weeks before Christmas is tough too if people have kids. 

Oh well. Luckily I am still working. 

Laterzzzzzzzz.     :)

xoxo.      :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeeeeee.      :)))

MWAH.     :)

No comments: