Thursday, November 5, 2020

Shopping?!?!

So, I had to take my dad to walmart for an eye exam, so I decided to go shopping. I went to Lowes for more ceiling stuff, and a couple other things. I stopped by Bed Bath & Beyond, cuz who doesn't like to buy stuff for the kitchen?  I went to the bookstore to check out some books. I wanted to buy some, but I can probably get some at the library, also I am cheap,  and also my Sherlock Holmes book is huge. 

I actually found it kinda relaxing to shop. It was a day off too. which I guess I am getting better at. Oh, I stopped at Sam's club too. I was gonna go to another place, but my dad called. We went out to lunch. I had a half of beer with lunch. I do like a beer with lunch. Not that I ever go out to lunch anymore. 

I ended up not doing much yesterday. Watched some election stuff. Happy to report Michigan went blue. The West side of the state is still heavily Republican,  but it is shifting slowly. I still am shocked how many people came out to vote for a bad President. I don't get it. This is the complete disconnect between me and them. Also the unwillingness for me to want to even get to know those people. 

I am not in charge of building bridges. So I don't. I've done my bit,  and willing to do more. As to changing the World, nope. The World will lead to division. No way around it. 

As I always say, I have my day to day. This election will be over soon I assume, and that's it. Onto bigger and better things I guess. I really want the $2400  :)  Especially after my shopping extravaganza yesterday.  ;)    I am glad I kept my winter bike. If you've been in the market for bikes you know there was a shortage this year, I am assuming cuz shipping,  and the pandemic. Bikes are expensive,  and I didn't really need a new one. The tendency of people is if they have money they spend it. It's fun, but I am more of a saver I guess. I keep my life simple in that regard. 

Work, eat, sleep. This week not so much work,  and that's fine. 

Anyhoo, I think I'll start my day. Blogging is easier when its tied to a normal day. On vacation I am just letting myself go so to speak. Still blogging, but it's more chore~y when I am not in any routine at all. 

Laterzzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.      :)

xxoo.     :)

Byeeeeeeeee.     :)))

MWAH.      :)

No comments: