Sunday, November 22, 2020

I Am Up A Little Early

I am up early so I can go into work early. Yesterday I didn't sleep that great, so I started the day tired, which sucks. Just cuz i had a day off, and I had to get things done. I did take Hope,  and I went on another bike ride. I felt better after my bike ride. I started prepping one of my walls. Turns out you can't put drylok over previously painted walls, so after prepping I just primed. I don't need drylok as there is no moisture, but I would have done it. A nice paint job now will last a long time. I did a good job prepping. I'll have to do the closet later. This is a bigger job maybe than I expected. Not really sure though what I expected, so who knows?  

There was more pressure to get stuff done yesterday, cuz I have to work today. I won't get anything done today, so I needed to get to a good place to stop. I did. It was another successful day off, and after today I have a full week off. I can get a lot done, and I already added another project to my list. It isn't just this week off I have either. I have the next week off too. 

My quads are a bit fatigued after riding my bike. It would be a good thing to add to my repertoire. I really felt pretty great after riding my bike yesterday. 

That was my day. I made Italian beef in the slow cooker, watched some football,  and must have fallen asleep early. Lisa came home from across the street,  and I was crashed on the couch. So, I went to bed. I think I was going to stay up, and watch some of the Michigan football game, but I didn't make it.  :)  who starts a game in the middle of the night at 7:30 PM?  ;)

Anyways, I spose. Better get ready for work. I got two books ready to go. I'll probably finish one, so I have the backup. 

Laterzzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.      :)

xxoo.     :)

Byeeeeeeeee.       :)))

MWAH.       :)

No comments: