Thursday, November 12, 2020

On To Another Day

Yesterday after work I was tired. The night before I woke up at 1:00 AM or so, and had trouble falling asleep again. I drove, so I could pick up some groceries. I made chinese last night, which was actually really good. I sat down when I got home, and actually caught a 2nd wind. That is good, cuz garbage needed to be taken out, and dishes needed to be done. I made Chinese so a ton of veggie prep, and I made my salad for today, so a ton more veggie prep. 

I did go to bed early, and slept pretty good. I did wake up again for some reason early, but was able to sorta fall back asleep. 

I did think about me being able to go back 4 years,  and know exactly what I was thinking on almost any given day. That's kinda handy once every million days or so.  :)  I was glad I had that though for whatever stupid reason.  

I was thinking time is flying. Thanksgiving is in 2 weeks ALREADY. Christmas probably 4 weeks after that,  and already it's a new year. That shit is going to go quick. Time just goes quicker,  and quicker the older you get. 

I just wait for the golden age where we don't hear the name Trump in snippets of news. I waited for the golden age of where we didn't hear complaints about Hillary this, or Obama that. It took me a while,  but I finally learned what it meant for me. Those people are not my friends. 

I have no desire to surround myself with negative people. Life is too short for that. You want to have a marketplace of ideas I find the market lacking.  You go back to the founding fathers. and voters were white, male, landowners. Why?  They didn't want uneducated people to vote. 

Now we live in the US where higher education is frightfully expensive, so higher education tends to have a barrier to entry. School at the expense of a house sized mortgage at the end?  

What we lose in that is classes like Business Law, Non-Western Political science, philosophy. You know the stupid classes we wondered why we have to take,  and that may actually shape our thinking more than fringe websites. The problem with an educated class is the more progressive its ideas. 

Bernie Sanders has a plan. Educate the masses is what it comes down to huh?  The Catholic church has spent most of its history doing the opposite. Enjoy this serfdom life. You'll like it.  :)

I said it before just recently.  I ask very little if nothing of the government. If a person decides to out their foot in that arena, then I expect them to do their job. 

I just want to work,  eat, sleep. Inside me aren't ideas of making enemies of people I don't know. Maybe I just want to bury my head I  the sand, or maybe I just bury my head in the sand when confronted with fringe news. I don't seek that shit out. I work too fucking much to fuck around with that shit. 

Anyway, I spose. 

Laterzzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.     :)

Byeeeeeeeee.      :)))

MWAH.      :)

No comments: