Saturday, November 28, 2020

I Cannot Believe It

So, for like the last 3 weeks my dad has watched tv 24/7. Yesterday the day of his appointment he goes out to meet the Heroin addict. He missed his doctor's appointment I was going to drive him to. He claims he forgot, although Lisa and I reminded him just the day before. He said he was on his way 10 minutes out, and shows up 40 minutes later. Making excuses of this and that. Lies lies lies. 

If I was working I would have left work early to take him, it was on the calendar. I probably would have gone in early too. We would have been wiped clean from Thanksgiving,  all of a sudden having to retool for a Saturday. Not to mention Lisa took time out of her life to jump through the hoops to make a schedule with a VA doctor. 

What a complete piece of shit he is. I was going to increase his rent cuz we have to deal with his stupid shit, but now I changed course. I am going to charge him zero rent, but he gets no meals from us. He wants to eat, he cooks his own meals. He can make eggs, toast,  and cereal. Fuck him. 

I don't usually get this angry, but he is just a stupid asshole. Now I slept like shit last night cuz  I was angry. The one day this week I have to work. 

I did finish the closet though, and took Hope, and worked out. Waited around to take my dad, but he never showed up. 

I've been taking Hope for long walks,  which I've actually quite enjoyed. In the Fall when the leaves are down you can see so much more. Some houses are taken care of, and some not. I should go down other streets less frequented. The walk is peaceful sorta, and mildly entertaining. You know we people watch,  well this is just neighborhood watch. Same thing really. 

I don't really have much planned today after work. Maybe I'll have dinner, and just be lazy. Watch tv. I could watch football. We will see. Lisa works today too, and is off for two days. 

Oh, I had a strange dream last night. I was supposed to race in the indy 500, although I have no idea how to drive those cars. I scratched my name before the start. I didn't think it would be safe having me take turns at 35 MPH. Also, I didn't really like my chances of winning. 

Strange. 

On to another day. 

Laterzzzzzzz.     :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeeeeee.      :)))

MWAH.     :)


No comments: