Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Back In The Breezeway

I am sitting in  the breezeway doing this. First time I think since last winter. Its comfy in the winter with our vent free heater. 

Prepandemic I lost my wedding band, due to skinny fingers. We finally replaced it yesterday. You get used to a wedding ring, it's weird when you lose it. You lose it long enough wearing one is weird again. 

I am going to work a short week, and then have two weeks off. The business is just going to shut down for 3 weeks. Covid is hovering near us. Family members of employees have it, so it's just a matter of time before we have a major exposure probably. 

It would actually be bad business to take all the thanksgiving orders, and not be able to fill them. We are not set up to be able  to handle even 2 people going down. So we will open up again in 3 weeks, just in time for busy Christmas. 

My thought is what am I going to do with my time off to reinvent myself so to speak? I am thinking of taking some physical challenges of some sort. Also do a deep cleaning of the house. Use the gift of time to my benefit somehow. This week we are just going to fill outstanding orders, and clean at work. I'll get paid for 40 hours, and collect unemployment for the two weeks after. 

I did stay up and watch a good amount of the Bears game. They were up by one in the 2nd half when I shut the tv off. They don't have any good offensive players at all. 149 yards of offense. You could just cut the whole offense really. They resigned a running back earlier in the year, who I don't think has ever had a good run from scrimmage. 5 years however much money. He blew out his knee the next game. He's a receiver out of the backfield basically. He does punt returns too. He's nothing great. 

We don't have a QB, and no receivers who are really true great receivers. No running backs who are really good,  and the O line sucks so you are looking at a rebuild. The defense is okay,  but they will be old by the time we potentially have even an average offense. Major changes coming to that team. I'd burn the place down. 

So anyway a new day,  and a different few weeks. An unintended vacation. I will just have to make the most of it. 

I guess that is about it. Nothing to see here. Today should be a short work day I assume. I can clean the house and make dinner. 

Laterzzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.      :)

xxoo.     :)

Byeeeeeeeee.      :)))

MWAH.    :)


No comments: