Monday, November 9, 2020

Back At It I Guess

How I ever woke up at 2:30 AM every day before is beyond me. Now i get up at 3:45, and I like that extra sleep. Hope is a little hobbled today, so I won't be taking her for a walk. She jumped off the couch funny a couple nights ago. 

Anyway all my football teams suck. I usually root for Michigan, and they are horrible. The Bears lost by a touchdown,  but it wasn't close. Sunday I worked,  so I listened to the game once I finished listening to my book. 

My Saturdays will be busy now, cuz it is my day off. College football I can't watch unless I get my stuff done. This year who knows anyway. Covid is wreaking havoc everywhere. Are they going to play college basketball?  That usually starts around Thanksgiving. I don't even know. 

The future will be interesting. Just  to see if we can contain the virus. It is just very contagious I guess, and that's the problem. Maybe we don't spread the flu so much this year,  since we will all wear masks. I got a flu shot, and mostly cuz I think its important to help give my body the tools to defend against it. 

My life will be pretty busy through Christmas. Work, leaves, maybe snow eventually, regular busy, ceiling, etc...  I think it will be okay. I like life like that. 

Today is a work day, and those are the best days. Yesterday I listened to a book, listened to the Bears,  by  the time I got home I was over 20,000 steps. I think it was 70 degrees outside so I sat outside for a while. Marveling at how many leaves were on the ground. Also marveling at how Hope would not limp if it was play time, only to hobble back.   :)  stupid dog. 

Anyway, I spose.  It will be 10:00 AM today, and I'll probably have more steps in already, than a non work day. I have to work out today too, cuz I didn't do that on vacation. I kinda enjoyed the time off, but I have to get back to it. Not sure what to do for dinner.  

Laterzzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.      :)

xxoo.     :)

Byeeeeeeeee.       :)))

MWAH.      :)

No comments: