Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Back To Normal Is Better

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. Yesterday was a full day, and I liked it. A little pep to my step. I had work, took my dad grocery shopping, got my workout in. (I am sore today)  I had chill time, and cut some beach grasses, and put it out to the road. The city will pick it up. 

For dinner I tried something new for me. A 3 bean salad. You never think to get it, cuz of macaroni salad, and potato salad yadda yadda yadda. I thought what the heck. It's good. I like it. Basically green beans, wax beans, and kidney beans in a vinaigrette. Right up my alley. 

Anyway,  that was about it. I think today I'll tackle the leaves. At least get started on it. I have so many in the back. It is windy outside too. So I am sure there will be a ton more. It will be nice to have the leaves done by Thanksgiving. Some years our back corner tree we have to wait til Christmas, and however the snow goes maybe Spring. 

It is supposed to be warm all day, and cool down tonight with some rain. Say good bye to our week of 70° weather in November. 

Yesterday was good. I think vacation is good too. It's not always my favorite,  but I feel recharged. My normal was taken away, and I got it back. 

See?  Back to my normal boring life. I like it. Today will be more of the same. A busy day at work, and try and get a lot of leaves done. You see I'll be busy, and then there will be dinner. It is how I feel fulfilled at days end. It's a good life when it's like this. Remember how I thought it would be cool to write a book, I always have a little distance running yearning, but if you followed along for a while my knee doesn't cooperate. I don't really need those to feel content, fulfilled whatever. I do pretty good with my day to day. I think the best thing is I don't drink right when I get home. I actually do more work. 

Anyway, I am pretty excited about things. Things look good. 

One thing about me though. I learned it as time went on, and it hit me while I was working out. I do like pushing myself, and am not against the feeling of muscle fatigue. Yesterday I knew I was in for some pain trouble when my muscles felt jello'ey. I worked them. Not more than usual, but after time off. You can lose it quickly. I enjoyed the effort I put in. 

Anyway.  I spose. 

Laterzzzzzzzz.     :)

xoxo.      :)

xxoo.     :)

Byeeeeeeeee.       :)))

MWAH.      :)

No comments: