Thursday, November 19, 2020

A Different Life After Today

Today is my last day of my regular job for a while. Over 2 weeks actually. So that will be different. In a good way I think. As a once in a lifetime thing I hope. I am going to make the most of it. That's the plan anyway. 

I don't have goals to catch up on whatever tv shows,  but actually to clean the house top to bottom, and be active outside. Plus workout of course. 2 weeks you cannot change your life really, but you can do productive stuff. That's what I want to do. The only new thing for me is fat tire bike rides for the exercise of it. Not as a commute. It's been a bit since I've ridden any bike not as a commute. Plus I'll still take the dogs of course. 

Its kinda exciting I guess. Besides that not much. I am going to cook lamb tonight for dinner. Not sure if I've ever had it. I think I did as a kid 1000 years ago, but i don't remember it. I think it has a unique flavor from what I remember,  just don't remember if I liked it or not. Might as well try something new. 

That's about it for today. Nothing major planned besides that. Tomorrow starts my day off for two days. I still work Sundays at my 2nd job. 

Anyway my life starts new after today. For just a short while.  Today won't be a real long work day I don't think. A lot of packaging basically. Those 640 quick breads for a company, and currant bread and buns for another. Some cleaning too. 

Anyway that is about it. Nothing major going on with me, and not a lot on my mind. Another day today I spose. 

Laterzzzzzzzz.    :)

xoxo.     :)

xxoo.     :)

Byeeeeeeeee.     :)))

MWAH.      :)

No comments: