Tuesday, November 24, 2020

A Success

So yesterday went pretty good. I got two coats on the walls, and ceilings going down the stairs. I have to put the 2nd coat on the basement wall. I ran out of paint. It came out good. We did the electric project, made tacos, took Hope. I didn't get my bike ride in, but I was beat by the end of the day. So it was like a work day really,  but one where I don't get paid, except by my house being improved. 

I am going to run to Meier today, hopefully to get a prime rib for dinner. Finish the 2nd coat, and start on the closet. I guess the best thing about yesterday was getting the 2nd coat up. The clock said it was early enough to start working so I did it. It might be  that act that put my day over the top. 

I also saw a blurb about a girl who has 100 million followers on tik tok. I googled her to see what the fuss was about. A cute girl of 15 who dances. Okay. 

Besides that I guess that is it. Not much going on with me. I like to be busy with labor. It keeps me in a good place mentally. 

I spose I can start my day. 

Laterzzzzzzz.     :)

xoxo.     :)  

xxoo.     :)

Byeeeeeeeee.      :)))

MWAH.     :)

No comments: