Friday, November 27, 2020

A Big Sleep

So, I slept over 9 hours last night. My sleep number is off the charts this week for me. Meaning I am sleeping well. I am sleeping different,  that's for sure, and my watch thinks it's good. 

Yesterday was busy,  cleaning, painting,  food prep, continue cleaning dishes throughout food prep. I have one coat of paint on the other half of the closet left. I was going to do it yesterday, but it was taking awhile to dry, and I actually did get tired, so I put my stuff away for today. It won't take long. 

I work tomorrow. And will have another week off. Having weeks off of work isn't really fun. When would I have ever done that painting project though?  Never probably.  Still I don't get a great feeling of accomplishment. Oh, I did laundry yesterday too. 

I have to take my dad to the VA today, to get a mental checkup. He's doing it cuz he wants to drive *legally*  We figure he should stay in a home. Social security would set him up nicely with a dementia type diagnosis. At least a significant decrease in mental abilities. 

Life is all very exciting when you receive a get out of jail free card. I had my dad move in with me. His rent expense alone went from $1200/month to $200/month. I even took care of his car insurance for 1-1/2 years. He didn't join the old people workout place. He wanted to play handball, which no one plays anymore. 

Then he kept getting kicked out of bars.  All of a sudden I am on speed dial for the Holland PD. It seems to me people who receive a get out of jail free card continue to do stupid stuff. A couple years down the road, and your life is a mess again. 

You hear of people who win the lottery, and 5 years later they are broke again. That is common I am guessing. People gravitate to the shit that made their life a mess in the first place. 

Probably cuz they didn't understand what got them in their predicament in the first place. 

Anyway, whatever. My life goes on. My first week off I watched very little tv. For me it just isn't natural to have it on during the day. I am hoping too, when I return to work I won't be appreciably tired, cuz I was lazy during my time off. 

Smart right?  I know I know, you dont have to tell me.    ;)

I spose.  

Laterzzzzzzzz.     :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.     :)

Byeeeeeeeee.       :)))

MWAH.      :)




No comments: