Friday, November 13, 2020

The Little Things

So I got my leaves done yesterday. The front is done. There is still some in the back that need to fall, but the majority is done. I also got my radiator checked. I flushed it a week ago, and they told me to bring it back in one week to recheck the level. I just started using google assistant for stuff like that. "Remind me to check radiator in one week"  I get a reminder. Pretty nifty.  I use it for  changing my furnace filter,  and grocery list, and stuff like that. 

So anyway, I checked the levels after the leaves. Just drove the truck to the oil change place, and they topped me off.  Without the reminder I probably never would have done it. Little shit like that is pretty handy. We made a simple dinner last night, and  that was the day. I was beat by the end. 

I slept really good last night. I think I woke up once, but crashed again quick. I slept hard all the way to the alarm. I would have loved to see my sleep score, but my watch fell off sometime in the night.  Figures. 

I will probably hit my 72 miles this week. It is shaping up that way. I  think I was 38 miles the week before. I gained 3 pounds too.  :)

Yeah, not much besides that. I have tomorrow off, and that will be nice. Maybe I can get a head start on getting stuff done today. So nice to have the leaves done. 

Anyway, I guess that's about it. Michigan has exploded with covid cases. We are even getting scares near us. It appears to me it is spread socially. those who aren't living the boring married life are probably more at risk. Those who live in condos,  and apartments too I guess. 

I don't want to get it, but I feel pretty safe being in already good health. I socially distance though, and turn my head away if I come close to people. Also I don't socialize.   :)   This covid thing works perfect for me. I don't mind being social,  it's not a big deal, but I don't mind not being social. I am fine in my own head.  I do need to work though. That helps fill my day in a positive way. 

Anyway, I spose. 

Laterzzzzzzzz.     :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.     :)

Byeeeeeeeee.      :)))

MWAH.     :)

No comments: