Saturday, November 21, 2020

So Far So Good

Yesterday I stayed pretty busy. I did get all the leaves done. It  took me close to 4 hours I think. I thought it would be quicker,  but it isn't even Thanksgiving,  and my outside work is done. I got my bike ride in, and I took the dogs. 

I can start my paint project today. Basically drylok a closet,  and another area downstairs. Paint is chipping, so I'll scrape,  wash, and put drylok on. Plus I am going to paint the walls going down the stairs. I have no idea how long that will take. I do work tomorrow,  and  then have all of next week off. That is a lot of days off in a row. I think I'll be okay with it. 

You definitely have to have projects. You can't watch tv all day can you?  I didn't turn mine on til... well I didn't. Lisa turned it on when we were eating dinner. I know my dad watched tv all day long. That is an easy way to poison yourself mentally. 

Personally it wouldn't surprise me if excessive tv watching leads to alzheimers. You need to get outside to be healthy right?  

Anyway, I felt yesterday was a success. I was tired at the end of the day. I was busy, steps were pretty good. I enjoyed my bike ride. You notice a lot about the surrounding neighborhoods. You forget how much more you see by biking. You see nice houses, and some people let go to shit. 

I do wonder what is going to happen with restaurants and stuff. To have so many close down at the same time. In two weeks everything is going to be fine, and we will open up again?   The bakery will open,  but the sit down places. I did go to an indoor sit down place like 4 times since this started. I felt safe. I just don't really do it much. Even before the pandemic. Some people eat multiple meals a day at sit down places. I guess they hate their money.  :)

Whatever. I got some projects,  and some time off. I can't control future outcomes of things I have no control of. I'll keep me safe as much as I can. 

Laterzzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.     :)

Byeeeeeeeee.      :)))

MWAH.     :)

No comments: