Sunday, November 15, 2020

The Busy Day Off

My day off was busy. You wouldn't know it by my steps,  as I was only 6 miles in, but I didn't sit down to relax, until 4:00 PM. I did get all the laundry done, shopping,  kitchen cleaned,  dinner made, Hope for a walk, workout in. I did lose the 3 pounds I gained the week before. 

I did watch a bit of football. Wow, Michigan is bad. I guess Harbaugh does suck as a coach. Now they have to find another one, and that isn't easy to find a good one. Their quarterback looks horrible. Does he even recover?  Defense is bad, offense is bad, coaching seems bad. Isn't it easy to recruit at Michigan?   A team that is really horrible is more fun, than an average team. I don't know why.   It's fun to watch misery?  

I was going to try to go to work early, but I watched the first half of the game.  Outside that not much. I was glad to get my workout in. Its one of those things you don't really feel like doing, but  you feel really good getting it done. 

What else?  Not much. It just seemed like a busy day. I have a lot more leaves fall in the back yard. That sucks. I'll probably tackle them late in the week. Hope to have more fall. 

My life goes on. It's busy. Even my one day off each week is usually busy. I like that though. I think I used to want lazy days off, and now I want to get things done. Is that aging?  The desire to stay busy, and get stuff done. I used to be excited for the weekends,  and now, I am glad I don't take two days off in a row. 

I guess I don't seek out a better life. This one is good. I am glad I stay busy. You have no idea. 

Anyway, I spose I got nothing. I do have a book to listen to though. Seems like it is interesting. 

Laterzzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.      :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeeeeee.      :)))

MWAH.       :)

No comments: