Wednesday, November 18, 2020

It Was Kinda Nice Leaving Work Early

It just added a couple hours to my day. I cleaned the kitchen,  did all the dishes, took the dogs, made dinner. I went to bed early too, since I watched the Bears game the night before. Today we will probably leave early too. I'll finish the leaves one of these days. Trees are finally mostly empty in the back. I may do laundry today too. Get ahead. 

Not really a lot going on with me. Just doing the life thing in these crazy times. 

Closing down restaurants makes for a lot of food waste. Some shit you can't freeze. Are people finally over curbside yet?  What happens in 2-1/2 weeks?  All of a sudden we are safe from spreading covid?  

People are still complaining about wearing masks I think. I wear a mask. I socially distance. I wasn't going out to eat anyway. I am not having get togethers,  and not going to any. It helps being fine by myself. I don't need others to make me feel good about me. I don't need to really be sociable.  I am not lonely,  I am not sad. Its life. Easy peasy. 

No worries for me really. I'll take some time off from work. Do a couple painting projects I think. Nothing major. Do some crazy cleaning. I think the time off will be okay. 

I am mentally prepared this time around I think. You do have to be ready for such a drastic change. I know what I will be getting into this time around. 

It's really kinda weird being up for work, and not even planning ahead for the weekend or the next week. Baking is like playing chess in a way. Your always thinking 3-4 moves ahead. In this case days. 

I feel calm, and at ease.  The World may be going to Hell, but internally I feel fine. 

I  think I'll have some eggs for breakfast. 

Laterzzzzzzzz.     :)

xoxo.      :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeeeeee.       :)))

MWAH.     :)

No comments: