Saturday, November 14, 2020

Another Day

Yesterday was just another day. We are gearing up for Thanksgiving. For work,  not for at home. I have no  idea what that will even be like. Covid is just exploding. You just kinda gotta assume it is everywhere.  What else can you think about it?  It would not be ideal to be a 20-something right now. Weekends were for going out. See people,  be seen, meet strangers, and fall in love for one night.  :)  Whatever it is we did back then. 

We will see how this goes. What is Thanksgiving travel like?  What type of gatherings?  We will do the small gathering we always do. I always worked the day after Thanksgiving so nothing's changed. We don't go all out on holidays either,  cuz who cares?  We make meals several times/ year. 

Anyway today is my day off. I have my day off stuff to do. I need four miles to reach 72, so that will happen. That's really about it. I work tomorrow, which is good. It's nice walking into Monday with work in my system,  and not a day off. We have a big quick bread order for a local company. 640 of them,  which is a great order, but a lot of work. Next week will be busy. We still have a normal week, plus gear up for Thanksgiving. We will be pretty busy til New Years.  That's assuming no one gets covid. Not a good time to lose labor, even for a couple days. 

Anyway, I spose.  

Not much on my mind. 

Laterzzzzzzzz.     :)

xoxo.      :)

xxoo.     :)

Byeeeeeeeee.       :)))

MWAH.      :)


No comments: