Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Tuesday Is Gone...Like The Wind.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. Had a pretty good day at work. I made sloppy joes for dinner, and I woke up before my early alarm. I feel pretty good, and I'll get a run in. Sounds like it is raining too, so I get to drive to work. :)

Anyway yesterday at work Jacob made a to do list for us, and it felt good to do some detailing. I cleaned, and maintained floors at my previous main job, and it takes good eyesight to see things. Not reading the letters on the sign from 10' out, but a trained eye to see what needs detailing. One of the things I cleaned was the bakery table kegs. To me it looks like the table is built with 1-1/2" black iron pipe braced with a floor flange. I now see those legs can get gross, and those flanges collect a lot of crap. That is one thing I never even looked at before, and I've been working there a little before Memorial Day.

You know that is kinda how our life is too. We go living day to day. Life goes on and on, and how much stuff do we not even notice??  One day you wake up old, and where the fuck did life go??

Yesterday was cyber Monday, and I upgraded my running app at half price. That's cool. Maybe it will help me get more motivated. I mean I run, but with no chasing goals. Just running to run. :)

Other than that not much going on. Yesterday was kinda a swordy update. Sometimes you get bombarded with too much crap. Life is hard, life is not perfect, people aren't perfect, yet people many times want to show they are right, and doing things right. Sometimes it is too much.

That is why I got rid of my Instagram thing. Pictures are pictures, and no one shows us the crap that is crusted on the floor flange. Do you not even know it's there??

Probably not, cuz your eyes are not trained.

It's there though.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s. Do you ever get the feeling my signature line adds more people then the amount of people who read it??  I sure do, but mostly I don't care. Also I've added a lot of special things, but I got nothing for Colleen K yet. Something will come up. I just don't have anything right now.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.  :)

MWAH.   :)))

xxoo. :)

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D

Laterzzzzzzz Gaterzzzzzzzz.  :)

Aloha.  :)



No comments: