Friday, December 4, 2015

Morning Dilemmas

Hello and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. I slept all the way to my early alarm. I did wake up at 10:00 or so for a brief moment, but I zonked pretty much the whole night... Well, at least to my early alarm. My morning dilemma was coffee. I've been having a cup in the morning, but I am out. Hmmmm.  It is dumb too, cuz I was at the store yesterday and forgot to pick it up.

I decided to go get gas station coffee. Reason being is I think I ran every day this week, so I can take a day off.

So that was my dilemma. My morning routine is out of whack.

So life goes on. I was reminded yesterday as to how our best laid plans don't always materialize. We sorta try to carve out a little life with how we feel at the time, but life has curves. These curves are things we don't plan on. Life looks different with turns, especially big ones. Sometimes the us we used to sorta know is not the same person. The little life we carved out might not be even there anymore.

Then what??

I guess I knew there would be some hard curves for many/probably all of you. Curves help out vision of life. Curves are your life being pulled. You are being pulled to make a turn. I pull in my little way, but the puller of the strings of life does the work. Your story will be different than mine, but I gather it will follow a similar theme.

You are not stronger than life, and your insides you don't really control, cuz if we did our lives would be perfect, and we'd always be smiling and shit.

Beth, had a great update yesterday, I'd link to it, but I am lazy. There would be no :) without her, and the blogging every day, and the :) are the 2 things that always come first.

There are other special things I give, but the smile and the blogging have been around the longest.

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  Tomorrow is sleep on day.  Yay.  :)

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras if these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.  :)

MWAH.   :)))

xxoo.   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D    :D

Laterzzzzzzz Gaterzzzzzzzzzzz.   :)

Aloha.   :)


No comments: