Wednesday, December 23, 2015

My Hair Is Getting Ridiculous...

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. I got a good night sleep, and I am up before my early alarm. I wasn't horribly excited about running yesterday, but it was way better than I thought it would be. I am not running huge miles by any stretch, but still getting out there.

Yesterday just hanging out I looked at myself, and I looked pretty skinny for me. I haven't stepped on a scale in forever, but I bet I weigh less than my marathon PR weight. I should get a battery for my scale sometime.  :)  I think it is funny kinda, cuz I still wouldn't step on the scale much. Maybe once or twice/ year. So I probably won't get that battery for a while.

Not much going on. Work is pretty crazy. I looked at the orders yesterday for today, and I was like WTF.  :)  it is the most insane thing you can imagine. A thing called banket just goes nuts. I don't know how that goes with the season, but it does in a crazy way.

I need to get a haircut too, cuz my hair is getting pretty ridiculous. I may drive to work to do that. I can also pick up a free turkey I get. I won't eat that til later though, cuz we've had 3 turkey's already this season.

For dinner last night One of Lisa's bosses got her a gift card to Kozak's. A Chicago style hot dog place. She got a gyro, and I got a juicy Italian beef with giardinara   I also got a polish with the works. I love that shit, and I was too tired to make tacos, so we will have tacos tonight.

So life continues to go on. Little things like this fill up the day.

What does it all mean??

I guess much of what life is just this little stuff. Life goes on and on. We do all this stuff, and I guess many times we are bored so we pick up vices. Vices are just things we do to fill up time. Some more respected than others I bet.

Life continues to move though. One day you wake up, and your 40-something, and what do you make of your life??

What do I make of my life. Much of what I have done was hidden. I explained some things to you as I could, but my whole story is known. I am known inside and out, and I am not ashamed of me. An imperfect person in an imperfect vessel, although I do wait for those two to be perfect. Which definitely is a thing btw, but it hasn't been done a ton that is for sure.

Why???  Cuz people think the story is about them, and they do with their coin as they wish.

I was able to turn my coin in for a better one, and that totally goes against the grain of human nature.

Trust was always a big thing cuz your big life you live in your mind is a false view. Your eyesight is wrong, and we always believe WE ARE THE ONES WHO ARE RIGHT.

Anyways life goes on, and do does this.

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  A lot of people don't blog a ton, but Mama Simmons has been blogging a lot. I like that she does. I liked her last update too. She is one way, and she questions whether she really should be different. I totally get that. Also we both run our dogs a lot, but I suspect she has a nice dog.  :)  Hope is another story.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.   :)

MWAH.   :)))

xxoo.   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D    :D

Laterzzzzzzz Gaterzzzzzzzzz.  :)

Aloha.   :)

No comments: