Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Then I Had A Weird Thought...

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. I slept pretty good last night, and woke up before my alarm. Yesterday was a pretty good day. For one thing I was in a pretty good mood from biking home in the crappy weather the day before. I wanted to do it again, but the roads were horrible. As I was running Hope I realized I won't be biking in this shit. I only bike for transportation too, so you will never catch me on a trainer even though I have one. Worst investment I ever made.  :)  funny how I lost 47 lbs. by riding an exercise bike. :)  I was once a fatty, but those days are long gone it seems. Reason I say that is I don't diet, and my running is way down from marathon training, and I am down to marathon training weight. Somehow I think my lifestyle just changed. I don't have a huge appetite.

Anyways while I was running Hope in the sloppy snow I thought why not run to work??  I did it at a previous job roughly the same distance so I did. On the crappiest day of the year I ran to work and back. When I got home I drove my truck to get groceries for dinner. :)

So that was fun. I added the run to work in my arsenal, and I'll use it. I won't use it today, cuz I am going to drive. A buddy of mine is on vacation, so we kinda planned on having a couple beers sometime this week, so I will hopefully meet up with him later. One of those funny things where you hung out with a guy on occasion. You knew him for approaching 20 years or so, and saw him at work a million times over your life.

Pretty cool guy, and I guess I know as much about him as anyone. Kinda weird if you think about it. Seems I should know other people better.

Anyway I better take the Hopester, and I got some shoveling to do.


That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great And Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  Today should be another pretty good day. Definitely getting pizza for dinner.

Love you All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.   :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D    :D

Laterzzzzz Gaterzzzzzz.  :)

Aloha.  :)

No comments: