Sunday, December 27, 2015

A Bonus...

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. Usually on Sunday morning I sleep til 2:30 AM, and go to work, but I woke up early so a bonus. :), or not. Guess it depends on how you look at it. I am pretty excited about work today, cuz for some reason I think it will be an easy load. It might not be, but it seems like it should. For all purposes the Holidays are over for the grocery store. The eating from Thanksgiving to Christmas is over. Not being one to eat cookies or anything I can't say my diet changes at all.

Anyway yesterday was a pretty good day. I got a lot done at work, and today I wake up very excited for a new day. Not really knowing what this year has in store I still am excited about it. What will I be like??

So life continues to move on. Day after day after day. Much of what we do remains hidden. People are not really privy to the goings on in our life. Maybe you are a bit to mine, but there isn't much here. I love that I wake up like this most days.

I carry no baggage with me, cuz my whole life has been gone through. It is all known, and everything about me can be seen and is seen. I live in the light, cuz I am totally open.

It is one of the things you cannot understand of me. On the outside I look just like a regular person, but I was turned into something else way long ago. For a little while I thought I was the best a person can be. I was full in spirit for a short while a couple decades ago, but I was to become poor in spirit, and that was my path. I took it, cuz to not would have been foolish. At the right times my heart was made to do the right thing.

So I had to learn I am not special, and everything about me is given, I had to go down the path where I gave up. I couldn't go any further. Just like that my heart was taken, and back I was. Seems many times I had to learn of my own lack of significance, and overcoming the 2nd time I learned all I need to know. This is not up to me. This is not my battle, and I cannot win it. I need help to do what I must, and I have it.

I am confident and assured of my ways, cuz they aren't mine. I've been exposed to things you don't even know is real, or possible. I know why my path is the way it is, and I know what it is that makes me weak as a human, and in learning that about me I know stuff about you that you don't.

My story was pretty nutty, and I will never do it again. It is a one way road, and I will not be turning back.

Along my path I guess I was supposed to pick up people along the way, and I have and I do. Whatever my heart wants to do.

People have things to do, and they are hard things. Life is an imperfect thing made up of imperfect people like you. There is no way you can portray a perfection or any kind of good enough, cuz it is false.

Really what you need to do is reconcile your less than perfect self with what is possible, and that is perfection. The truth is a bear like that, cuz the way to victory is to first face your failure.

It is a hard thing, but learning the truth about you is part of the way. So I would throw away all the pictures and stuff, cuz we all fall short of what is possible. Also just cuz this story is way impossible for just little old us, it doesn't mean it is impossible.

The story is our weakness, and failures. It isn't about our greatness, cuz none of us are.

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s. I just have to do the one job today. Pretty easy.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.  :)

MWAH.   :)))

xxoo.  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D   :D

Laterzzzzzzzz GaterzzzzzzZz.  :)

Aloha.   :)

No comments: