Monday, December 21, 2015

This And That.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. I slept great on Saturday, so work went pretty good. Had a huge load to put up, but much if it was extra stuff for the holiday, so it took a long time to sort, but after wasn't horrible. Sounds like they got someone to take over the frozen job, so I may not have to do the Sunday morning thing much longer. How long the person keeps the job is another story.

Anyway, as I was working yesterday morning it kinda hit me how lucky I am. Energy, and natural feeling of happiness is inside me, and I know it is something you don't have.

Free to do as I choose really. I don't have to do this or that. People this holiday season probably have a pretty full plate of things you "have" to do. I don't. It is a day off. We'll make a meal, watch a movie, and relax.

Today I woke up before my alarm, and decided to get up. I am going to take Hope for a run in a bit. A lot of life is how we feel on the inside and that is where you and I differ. For one thing my inside is open. It is able to be seen. Your inside is dark, and there is quite the battle in you on a day to day basis. How you are compared to how you are supposed to be. If you follow who you really are you may not like everything.

Who we are is the truth, and that is a person who isn't perfect. Who you are "supposed" to be is just bullshit leaven from the World. The truth is a bitch cuz we are messed up with a lot of bullshit leaven. People were made heroes and they are not.

Fun fun.

I know the holidays will be a tough time for some of you. It will be your burden to bare probably, so be strong. Don't worry about being perfect here, just endure really. Everything gets better in time if you stay on the right path/get on the right path. If you take the wrong path you will just get worse.

Anyways...

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s. We get Christmas cards sent to us, and my wife hasn't sent any out in a couple years. Haha. She is pretty bad at that, and I am not sending any out. That is for fuck sure.  :)

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.   :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D    :D

Laterzzzzzzz Gaterzzzzzz.  :)

Aloha.   :)

No comments: